Saturday, February 21, 2015

Interim available now.

Finally! The final push and the CD is out. Thanks everyone who lended me a hand on getting this finished. Eric Jensen's art graces the cover; Andrew Goldfarb did the back cover and Dave Snider did the layout. To me, half the fin of making a CD is enlisting all the graphic-design and art people that I like to work with. It's so fun to see something come together that is kind of through the lens of a different artist. I'm really pleased with the look of the thing. You should order one and look at it close up. I have them on CD baby here. If you'd rather buy it through the paypal link, that will still be left up for a little while and works for me, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to have my music sold on the interwebs. Ok TTFN, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment