Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Caught up! For now...

This has been a week of many parcel mailings. I've learned a few things about postage rates and waited in line behind slouchy millennials with bags full of presumed ebay sellings. Fun! It's funny that I've been intent on getting this CD out for 3 years now and all the time I figured when it was finished, I could relax. But no! The opposite is true. Now the work begins again. I have to forge a new band that can play the stuff - check. I have some great players in the new ensemble: Brian Gardiner on the drums, Will on the bass and Hans on fiddle and guitar. We've given the material the once-over in anticipation of my CD release show at Sam Bond's in Eugene on Friday, March 27th. OMG, Testface is on the bill as well and so is Tractor Operator aka Eric Jensen. Not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment