Tuesday, March 10, 2015

PUNK ROCK FRIDAY THE 13th


I know this modified poster is kind of misleading - there are, in actuality, only three people with spiky mohawks in all of Portland, and I'm pretty sure only 2 of them are in bands playing this show. THIS FRIDAY is my farewell gig with my friends, THUNDERING ASTEROIDS! I feel fortunate to have spent the last 18 months practicing and playing gigs and recording CDs with them. They are trying out replacement guitarists currently, I think they have some great players putting in applications, I have heard rumors that several of the best punk-rawk strummers in town are currently vying for the position. I look forward to seeing them play with a new line-up soon. BUT, I'm stoked for this weekend's show, cuz it's GONNA ROCK, 'cuz.

No comments:

Post a Comment