Saturday, April 18, 2015

April showers bring...gig flowers?

Holy moly, after weeks of dreary rain and gloomy grinding at work, the sun finally came out in Portland and I couldn't be happier about it. I may even drag myself down to Music Millennium for record store day and try to find a couple of discs I've been looking for. PLus...DEAD MOON at 8pm for free. Do you think it will be crowded? Maybe I'll bring some Night Train in a brown bag and hang outside with the local homeless and listen from the sidewalk instead...
A few weeks back on March 27th I had a wonderful gig at Sam Bond's for my CD release. So many friends came out, it was a blast. Testface were having their lp release for Sun Ghosts, probably my favorite music Dave Snider has come up with thus far. They killed live, an amazing line-up this time around with Jake Pavlak on guitar, James West on drums and Dave Snider bassing and singing, plus special guests Ryan Tochini on keys and Brian Gardiner on snare drum for one song. The ladies liked it and the guys did too.
Here is my favorite photo from Mr. Random's flickr set, of Ed Cole and the Chemtrail Riders:

More pictures from the night can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrrandom/sets/72157651658695121/
Talk to you soon, Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment